– Please note, Oulder Hill is now a cashless school and will no longer accept payments via cheque/cash. All payments will need to be made through Parentmail (PMX) via debit/credit card or PayPoint machine. If you have not already registered on PMX (Parentmail) you will need to ASAP, if you require any further information please contact the Finance department.
Parent Forum Meeting – Tuesday 30th January
– The next Parent Forum meeting takes place on Tuesday 30th January from 6:00pm in the LRC at school. New and existing members are welcome to attend.
Year 8 Parents’ Evening – Thursday 1st February
– Year 8 Parents’ Evening will take place on Thursday 1st February. You should have received a letter from school and be able to make appointments via Parentmail (PMX). If you have any queries regarding making bookings for Parents’ Evening, please contact school.
Year 11 Art
– Year 11 Art students have now started their GCSE Art & Design exam in lesson time. This is worth 40% of the overall grade and it is important that they attend every lesson. This exam work will continue until the 23rd March. Please be aware of this when planning any absences from school. Thank you, The Art Department.
‘Flash Bang’ Science Show
– The Science Department are pleased to confirm the ‘Flash Bang’ show is coming to Oulder Hill on Tuesday 23rd January 2018 for our Year 7 and 8 students. This will be presented by Dr Frank Mair, who you can follow on Twitter to see what he is up to: @frank_mair.
West Side Story Theatre Trip
– West Side Story tickets at the Royal Northern College of Music are still available for GCSE students and staff. The trip will take place on Thursday 22nd February and will support three of our Oulder Hill students in their first semi-professional show. If students or staff are interested please see Mrs Royle or Miss Darrington for a letter.
Expressive Arts London Trip
– On Monday 22nd February letters will be released for an exciting Expressive Arts trip to London. This will include tickets for 2 West End shows – ‘School of Rock’ and ‘The Comedy About a Bank Robbery’. The trip will take place on Friday 22nd June – Saturday 23rd June. If students are interested please direct them to Mrs Royle or Miss Darrington for a letter.
Tuesday 23rd January, 2:00-3:00pm – Years 7 and 8 ‘Flash Bang’ Science Presentation
Tuesday 30th January, 6:00-7:30pm – Parent Forum Meeting
Thursday 1st February, 4:00-7:00pm – Year 8 Parents’ Evening
Thursday 1st February – Years 9 & 10 Maths Challenge
Wednesday 7th February – Attendance Panel
Thursday 8th and Friday 9th February – Year 11 Art PPE
Thursday 8th February – Year 10 Yorkshire Sculpture Park Visit
Friday 9th February, 3:00pm – School Closes for Half Term
Friday 9th to Saturday 17th February – Ski Trip
Monday 19th February – INSET Day, School Closed to Students
Tuesday 20th February – School Reopens for Students
Tuesday 20th to Friday 23rd February – Year 11 PPEs