– School closes for half term at 3:00pm on Friday 9th February. Please note that students return to school after the half term break on Tuesday 20th February, school is closed on the Monday for a staff-only INSET Day.
– Please note, Oulder Hill is now a cashless school and will no longer accept payments via cheque/cash. All payments will need to be made through Parentmail (PMX) via debit/credit card or PayPoint machine. If you have not already registered on PMX (Parentmail) you will need to ASAP, if you require any further information please contact the Finance department.
Year 11 PPEs
– Year 11 students have been given their PPE timetable for the two weeks after half term. This is also available to download from the school website.
Year 11 Art
– Year 11 Art students have now started their GCSE Art & Design exam in lesson time. This is worth 40% of the overall grade and it is important that they attend every lesson. This exam work will continue until the 23rd March. Please be aware of this when planning any absences from school. Thank you, The Art Department.
West Side Story Theatre Trip
– West Side Story tickets at the Royal Northern College of Music are still available for GCSE students and staff. The trip will take place on Thursday 22nd February and will support three of our Oulder Hill students in their first semi-professional show. If students or staff are interested please see Mrs Royle or Miss Darrington for a letter.
Wednesday 7th February – Attendance Panel
Thursday 8th and Friday 9th February – Year 11 Art PPE
Thursday 8th February – Year 10 Yorkshire Sculpture Park Visit
Friday 9th February, 3:00pm – School Closes for Half Term
Friday 9th to Saturday 17th February – Ski Trip
Monday 19th February – INSET Day, School Closed to Students
Tuesday 20th February – School Reopens for Students
Tuesday 20th to Friday 23rd February – Year 11 PPEs
Monday 26th February to Friday 2nd March – Year 11 PPEs
Wednesday 28th February – Years 7 to 10 Reports to Parents
Thursday 1st March, 6:00-8:00pm – Year 8 Options Evening
Thursday 1st March – Whole School Careers Fair
Thursday 1st March, 11:50am-12:10pm – DEAR Time
Saturday 10th March – Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award Accompanied Walk