– Please note, Oulder Hill is now a cashless school and will no longer accept payments via cheque/cash. All payments will need to be made through Parentmail (PMX) via debit/credit card or PayPoint machine. If you have not already registered on PMX (Parentmail) you will need to ASAP, if you require any further information please contact the Finance department.
Rochdale Schools’ Swimming Champions!
– Well done to the below students who have been crowned Rochdale Schools’ Swimming Champions! Sophie Miller, Daisy Parton, Mia Kelly, Zuzanna Filipiak, Ben Jones, Matthew Partington, James Trainor, Harrison Whittaker and Tom Ratu.
English Intervention – 27th February and 6th March
– English Intervention will be running on two Tuesdays after school, for 60 minutes, and be focusing on AQA GCSE Language P1Q4. It will be run on Tuesday 27th February and Tuesday 6th March. This question is worth 25% of the marks for that paper. For all students involved, parents have been contacted via email.
West Side Story Trip
– On Thursday 22nd February, Year 9 – 11 GCSE Drama and Dance students attended ‘West Side Story’ at the Royal Northern College of Music to support fellow students Amber Lawton-McNamara, Kiera Lilley and Leah Fisher. They were absolutely fantastic demonstrating professionalism and lots of talent.
Year 11 PPEs
– Year 11 students have been given their PPE timetable for the two weeks after half term. This is also available to download from the school website.
Year 11 Art
– Year 11 Art students have now started their GCSE Art & Design exam in lesson time. This is worth 40% of the overall grade and it is important that they attend every lesson. This exam work will continue until the 23rd March. Please be aware of this when planning any absences from school. Thank you, The Art Department.
Monday 26th February to Friday 2nd March – Year 11 PPEs
Wednesday 28th February – Years 7 to 10 Reports to Parents
Thursday 1st March, 6:00-8:00pm – Year 8 Options Evening
Thursday 1st March – Whole School Careers Fair
Thursday 1st March, 11:50am-12:10pm – DEAR Time
Saturday 10th March – Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award Accompanied Walk
Wednesday 14th March – Immersion Day, All Years
Wednesday 14th March – Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award Training Day
Thursday 15th March, 4:00-7:00pm – Year 10 Parents’ Evening
Thursday 15th March – Waterstones Visit (Targeted Year 7 Students)
Thursday 15th March – Year 8 Zoolab Visit
Tuesday 20th March – Year 8 SLT and Year Team Options Review Day (during the school day)
Tuesday 20th to Friday 23rd March – Year 11 Art GCSE Exam
Wednesday 21st March – Attendance Panel
Wednesday 21st March – Year 11 Reports to Parents
Wednesday 21st March – Year 11 Dance GCSE Exam