Required from: SEPTEMBER 2019
(until the return of the postholder from maternity leave which is anticipated to be November 2019)
The Governors are seeking to appoint a full-time, enthusiastic, well-qualified Teacher of Science at an exciting time in the school’s development. We are looking for a dynamic teacher who uses current pedagogical thinking and research to develop their own teaching skills. The successful candidate will be covering a maternity leave and would be joining a strong, hard-working team which is committed to achieving excellence and in which a creative approach to teaching and learning in Science is strongly encouraged.
The post is suitable for teachers at all stages of their career and the school is fully committed to supporting staff with CPD including NQT programmes.
The person appointed will have:
- A passion for pupil progress
- High standards and expectations
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- A commitment to team work
- A positive outlook. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to a criminal record and background check.
Application form and further details are available to download from the school website www.oulderhill-school.com and should be returned to Mr J Law (School Business Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9am on Wednesday 19th June 2019
Interviews To Be Held: w/c 24th June 2019