For any of the leavers that expressed an interest in the RAF; or are still unsure of what avenue they wish to go down, the RAF recruitment doors are very much open.
- RAF are still actively recruiting across multiple apprenticeship roles for which the current year 11 leavers will be eligible to apply for immediately utilising their mock GCSE grades.
- RAF can offer a range of apprenticeships regardless of GCSE results. RAF also offer a number of roles where no GCSE passes are required.
- Due to COVID19 government defined measures, the application timeline may increase slightly but RAF would like to reiterate that they are still recruiting across a number of positions.
- RAF currently have a number of recruiters actively monitoring their Instagram page so if any interested parties have any questions, please direct them to the below Instagram page
Below RAF have added a little more information about the RAF and some of the roles that year 11 leavers are eligible to apply for NOW.
Benefits of an RAF apprenticeship
- Award-winning education
- Continued support from Apprenticeship to degree
- Transferrable skills
- Opportunities to travel the world
- Competitive salaries
- Post training >20k per year
- Cyberspace Communication Specialist
- Aircraft Technician (Avionics)
- Aircraft Technician (Mechanical)
- Vehicle and Mechanical Equipment Technician
- Communications Infrastructure Technician
- Weapon Technician
- Survival Equipment Specialist
- General Technician (Workshops)
- Catering and Hospitality Specialist
- Supply, Storage and Distribution Specialist
- Flight and Operations Assistant
- Aerospace Systems Operator
- Human Resources
- Physical Training Instructor
- Regiment Gunner